SERVICES BeLogic can help you put processes in place that may not have previously existed.
Specifically, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) including but not limited to expense reports and billing procedures, customer service, internal reports, and communications with sales and marketing. So, whether you are just getting organized, preparing your company for funding, or looking for an exit strategy, BeLogic is ready to help.
Our three-step process ensures your company reaches its peak performance.
STEP ONE Our Assessment
In step one, we review your organization’s current objectives and procedures to identify key gaps. Our team then prioritizes and recommends which objectives and procedures to address first with a checklist. Once we have reviewed these with you, we develop a roadmap to accomplish your objectives and streamline procedures quickly.
STEP TWO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The BeLogic team works with you to develop a written Standard Operating Procedure to:
- Extract the procedures and processes that sit in the heads of individuals and document them in one place.
- Establish standard processes across the company to save time and money to identify new revenue streams for your organization quickly.
- Empower your teams to handle specific customer situations, and internal problems, the way you would — without having to physically be there — saving you time and money.
- Build intrinsic trust with customers and position your company to pursue larger business opportunities.
- Attract high-value employees that could help move your company to the next level.
- Enable your employees to know exactly what’s expected of them, including the amount of sick leave, vacation time, hours of operation, etc.
- Take a more strategic role and find new business opportunities to pursue.
- Improve the valuation of your company by closing gaps in procedures and processes before you sell.
- Prepare your business for Exit Planning to sell the company in a smart and timely fashion.
STEP THREE Setting you up for success
Successful companies can address challenges and guarantee growth with SOPs for their employees, executives, or contractors. The manuals provide a documented framework of the policies and procedures for how the organization operates at every level and in a variety of situations.
You’ve invested blood, sweat, and tears in building your business. Contact BeLogic to make sure you are ready for the next step.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Schedule your BeLogic Assessment today!